2 week long period

If my period (more like slightly bleeding) was two weeks long (2nd week was a full blown) when would I ovulate? It came on a week earlier than it was supposed to. Do you think that I would ovulate 14 days from the start of the slight bleeding or 14 days from when my period was really supposed to come on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Throw the ovulation calculators. Trust me you get pregnant easier when your not trying. Your gonna make the situation stressful and make it disappointing when you don't get pregnant. Yeah..... relaxing and not thinking about getting pregnant is the best way. Unless your norm isn't having sex every day. Good luck!
    jennifer8585

Answer by jennifer8585 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Are your periods normally a little weird? Mine we're the same way. The would never come the normal 28 days apart it was always around 30-50 days and when they came they would last longer. I went to the Dr and found out that I have PCOS. I'am pregnant now so don't let that scare you it just makes it harder to ovulate. My dr told me to always count the first day of bleeding as day one. So I don't think it would matter if you were still spotting after that. I would pick up a ovulation test or go to the Dr to help out.
    Kellyboot

Answer by Kellyboot at 6:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• well my periods are usually normal. They come like clock work, but I'm not sure where this two week period came from. So I guess if I go from the first day I started bleeding I would have ovulated on the 5th. I have so many symptoms of being pregnant, but it's too early to test. I'm going to try next week to test.
    Anonymous

• Good luck hun! I hope you get your BFP!
    Kellyboot

Answer by Kellyboot at 6:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2008