Am i really that out of shape or is it normal? adult content

yesterday dh and i had some really intense make-up sex. we did it doggy style and he was literally pounding me. today my butt, back arms and pretty much everything feels like i got ran over by a mack truck. everything feels so tight and sore :( is this normal or do i need to work out more or something?? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Health

• LOL! Girl, this just making me laughing! No, I think it is normal to feel that way especially you said "Intense Make up" So obviously, you'll be hella sore for that. LOL, when we do have that & I'm literally sore as hell!

breezymommie

Answer by breezymommie at 9:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I have to agree with breezy on this one. I always hurt the next day after some good makin up booty. Take some tylenol & relax you will be alright by the end of the day :)
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Being sore down south, as they say, would be in the realm of "normal" but sore arms from holding yourself up is a sign on not being in shape. You should be able to support yourself.......
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• well my arms were sore this morning but now they feel fine. my back/butt/legs are still a bit sore.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• it can help make the sex even more exciting. But I would say take some tyneol and you should be fine.
    good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2011