Is it safe???

alright i have colored my hair before, its been a while and my roots are starting to grow out, is it safe and can i color my hair (DYE). while pregnant.

and i have heard its ok to smoke pot while pregnant but not alot if like maybe once every two weeks or less, i have been craving it. but i dont wanna do anythings like color my hair or smoke again, without getting the right answers and side affects.

lilfuture2be

Asked by lilfuture2be at 9:16 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I worked for an OB and they didnt really want you coloring your hair while pregnant. And if there was suspected pot use we would do drug test and the doc had the right to drop the patient.. thats not only endangering your child but also your dr would be at risk of malpractice suite if something went wrong.. they may not want to take that risk.. And Im not defending her callilng you an idiot.. that was rude.. but I dont think she believes that becasue you ask questions.. its more a concern that your pregnant and your concern is can I smoke pot.. you are soon to be a mother.. you shouldnt smoke it now or after you have a baby imo.. not that I think smoking makes someone a bad mom.. but I do think the responsible thing to do is grow up and not do those things with a child around..
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• wow-
    color your hair YES
    smoke pot NO
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 9:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• wow listen up you bitch!! miss ttc forever, i have not smoke any pot since i been pregnant, thats why i am asking is it safe
    so you have no fucking right to call me an idiot.. i am a young mother to be and i have questions you got a problem with it you should have not read my post. how fucking dare you call me an idot when i am just wanting answers to my questions.

im pretty sure when you got pregnant with your first. you had lots of questions.
    lilfuture2be

Comment by lilfuture2be (original poster) at 9:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• so i guess im an idiot for having lots of questions about my pregnancy wanting to do the right thing,

a guess i am an idiot for having cravings that i am fighting for wich i used to do before i got pregnant.

and i am not doing it now... man this place full of crazy ass ppl like ttcforever
    lilfuture2be

Comment by lilfuture2be (original poster) at 9:33 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 10:18 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I'm not sure about the hair color. I've heard mixed emotions about it but not linked to any defects. I think if it's not harsh, then maybe it's okay? I didn't. I was too scared to do it.
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 10:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Please for the love of everything Holy find a clinic get in there- get checked and GET INFORMED!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:50 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Your an idiot!
    ttcforever6391

Answer by ttcforever6391 at 9:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2011