Are you going to the free summer movies?

We're going to see a handful of them that my kids have seen, but want to see again. It's a great place to stay cool and to introduce my youngest ones (1 and 2) to movies in a theater at a time when it won't bother anyone else!

Asked by missanc at 9:21 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Yep we went yesterday. We usually go on Tuesdays although they do offer them Tues and Wed. Next week we might hit both days since my son will be back from his dads. I really hate the loud obnoxious kids with summer camps though. I could do without them.

Answer by gemgem at 9:24 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I wish - no one around here does that.
    Anonymous

• Our theaters here STOP doing free summer movies when the new theater company bought the old one out. This the first summer with the new theater owners and no free movies this summer. However the local park district has been having free movies in the park on Friday nights. We bring our picnic blankets and sit in the grass to watch the movie. We also bring in our own dinners and movie snacks. Seeing it's at the park we are allowed to bring our own food and drinks. So Friday night we have been eating dinner and watching a movie while sitting at out on the grassy lawn.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I took my daughter last week :)
    MommyofTwo331

Answer by MommyofTwo331 at 6:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2011