The evil force of food is fighting against me, I swear! Ever had something like this happen?

We don't have any groceries ATM so I got my DH to go out and get some food for us. Since he ALWAYS messes up on my order I WROTE IT DOWN on a piece of paper he carried with him. I wrote that I wanted a "Turkey, bacon SUB SANDWICH & a BBQ Chicken shaker" for later. He comes back with a Turkey WRAP and didn't even red the paper after me continuously expressing that I wanted a sub AND writing it for him! So I think the wrap is nasty and I go to eat the BBQ chicken and I take 2 bites and they all fall in to the floor which has had my moms freaking cats shit on it like 1000 times so I chunk them in the trash!! You think that's a big, FAT sign? lol..Now i'm hungry and I give up..Maybe I should starve myself .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Perhaps you need some serious counseling. At least you have food and money and a home to eat in
    Anonymous

• Wow I didn't ask for smart ass comments. Perhaps you need not reply if you need to be so sour about it. This is a Just for fun topic. Get over it.
    Anonymous

• lmao at being grateful because you have a house & food! I guess the other person is typing from a cardboard box under a bridge like any troll would?
    But to answer your question oh yea I have had those days. My dh cant seem to ever get my order right when I send him either. Now I just go myself.
    Anonymous

• lol anon above me. typing from a cardboard box..haha. It was just a bad luck day with me and food all together..
    Anonymous

• LMFAO at 1st reply. Ridiculous.

Had many days like that with food, housework...you name it.
    Anonymous

• Counseling? Over a bad day with food? That's bad advice I must say!
    Anonymous

• I'm always the one going out for food, and I always mess up something with hubby's order. I don't mean to.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2008