Anyone a secret or mystery shopper? If so how did you get it, and do you get paid by the job, how does that work? I how many hours are you required to shop?

homeschoolin432

Asked by homeschoolin432 at 9:34 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• Some say it a scam and in a way it is & isnt. The 'companies' pay you very little or give you something in trade that you dont need as a 'shopper'. You spend alot of time driving from one area to another and your expenses are your own. They do not re-reimburse you for it. Unless you contact a company directly and work with their company management then the so- called advertised "shopper" doesnt offer you an actual income worth you time & expense. Most companies cover the "shopping" experience under their quality control/assurance department as an in house over all development of their marketing department. If you like this type of job then my suggestion is dont buy into the 'mystery shopper' bur instead approach companies big & small with a quality assurance plan as a self employed business owner with a list of ideas to help their business run better. You will be perceived better & make the income you desire. Good Luck.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 11:59 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I was a mystery shopper for a bit, but in my opinion it was a lot of work for such little pay. I would get about $30 45 days after I did the mystery shop, or I got an oil change for $10 instead of $50. I stopped doing that because it wasn't for me. I now work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.facebook.com/likeinternetceomoms

We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 5:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• What do you do online? It does sound interesting.
    homeschoolin432

Comment by homeschoolin432 (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I know some mystery shopping gigs are scams and some and the others are just a waste of time and some advice I would give is don't waste your time. Try and find a business that you love and invest your time into it but don't rush things either. I belong to a group on Facebook along with mentors and coaches geared to helping those build there businesses and joining but only if wanted so come add me on Facebook and I will help you out. my email on there is slaughter_latisha@yahoo.com
    beauti_ful

Answer by beauti_ful at 12:04 AM on Jul. 14, 2011