What do you think the chances are?

I am 35wks and 2days. and I am worried that my babymay come early. Because of some things I have read. Like if you have a pre-term child already and if you have short time inbetween pregnancies. The reason I am worried is because My son was born 6wks early and although I hae already passed that point i am still scared then 3m after my last was born I got pregnant again. and I have been having contractions alot lately but the drs. dont seem worried because I'm not dilating. Which I didnt with my son which is why it ended in a c-section. Any help would be great thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How long did you have contractions with your son? My mom had contractions for a month before my brother was born. I would think if you aren't dilating there is nothing to worry about. Contractions come and go as your body prepares. Try not to stress because that will trigger your body to tell the baby that the environment is not safe to be born in. You are almost full term, so hang in there! :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:48 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Well My water brokw with him that why i had him and i was in labor for 3 days after before he was born.
    Anonymous

• Well, I would think that if your water hasn't broken then you are good. :) A previous pre-term baby does put you are a higher risk for a repeat, but doesn't promise one. GL
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:55 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• You could just be having braxton hicks. If your still concerned then talk to your dr and explain your concerns
    Anonymous