3 year old names Adolf Hitler

I was just watching cnn and theres's a little 3 year old boy names Adolf hitler and has siblings named JyceLynn Aryan Nation, Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie who was named after Heinrich Himmler. what do you moms think ?

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 5:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in General Parenting

• I think its none of our business what someone chooses to name their kids, but I also think those kids are going to get made fun of.
    Anonymous

• thank you for your honest opinion anonymous. I wasn't trying to make it my buissness I was just wondering what other people thought. I made no personal comment about this. It's something I was curious about to hear from other parents.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I wonder what the parents were thinking! I mean it's their choice obviously! but seriously all I can say is poor kids!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 6:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• The parents are probably white supremacists. I mean, who knows, maybe they just thought it was funny, or maybe they seriously ACTUALLY like those names...but more than likely they're white supremacists. We'll never know, I suppose.

I feel for the kids. It's not their fault.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Wow! that's all I got, if it's actually true...but then again some people might think the same about very common names.....
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 6:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i think it's an awful name...to be named after that awful man....kid is going to grow up being made fun of.
    Anonymous

• wow...i would assume the parents are white supremicists (sp). i mean theres just no other reason for it. i bet that boy changes his name when he grows up...unless they raise him to be a nazi too
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I saw this yesterday, the father claimed he just liked the name Adolf Hitler. But let's be honest we name our children after people we look up too. I mean, come on, the daughter is named Aryan Nation!!! WTF is that???!!!
    You can't convince me that these people aren't hate mongers.
    P.S. What you name your kids isn't anyone elses business, until it is something horrific. Adolf Hitler falls into that category, I would say. If they didn't want people to talk they would NEVER have choosen those names.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 7:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• NEWSFLASH - Not every decision a parent makes is correct.

There are WRONG things to do. Naming your child "Adolf Hitler" or "Aryan Nation" is one of them.

That is a BAD THING. That is a HURTFUL, STUPID thing.

Honestly - is this what our society has come to - that we are sooooo live and let live? Whatever decision a parent makes is correct for their child?

That's ridiculous.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Well my DH is actually an S.O.B. His full name is Stewart Oliver Brown so I don't know if you can get much worse than that lol lol lol

Anonymous