Do you play "Head of the Class" here on CM? If so....

What is your score. I see some who have perfect scores and I can't help but think that they may be cheating and googling the answers before entering them. If you play, what is your current score? Mine is 23, but haven't played that long nor answered all 80 something questions yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Where do you play this "game" on cafemom? I haven't heard of it?
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 6:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have answered them all w/out looking them up and I think I have 60-something correct. I think that there are people smart enough to know most of them, but I agree that some 'perfect scores' come from people looking up answers. I only say that because the questions are so diverse it is hard to imagine a large number of people being that knowledgeable on such a wide range of subjects.

To each their own though. I think it is just fun. I don't even have it on my profile page for people to see.

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I spotted it on a friend's page and clicked on it to add it to my own.

One day when I was bored, I figured out how to answer the questions I had missed.

honeyb3

Answer by honeyb3 at 6:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Where do I get this game? I totally rock at cash cab and love anything trivia related!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Go to widgets and type in"head of class" and add
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:13 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• never heard of it but now im off to find it & see..lol
    cheekymonster

Answer by cheekymonster at 6:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I like it. I know a lot of odd trivia.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2008