What is the strangest thing you have ever said to your child, something you never thought you'd say?

.MhacFoirfe.

Asked by .MhacFoirfe. at 10:01 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Just sit down and watch TV for a few minutes. I was trying to finish a school paper and she would not stop asking me a million questions. So I sent her off to watch tv.

Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• everybody poops

Big girls don't lick windows

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:32 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• oooh toooodles!
    oooodleee bob bob!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I overheard my husband tell our son "Yes, that's Daddy's penis and no, you don't need to comb it."
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Don't put the manger in the refrigerator.
    maxava

Answer by maxava at 11:29 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Don't lick the fireplace.
    maxava

• oh hootie826 you just reminded me of a time my husband and our 6 yr old son had to pee when we were spending the day outdoor and there was no bathroom so dh took son for a walk over to a tree...son comes back giggles and says " saw dads penis" and my reply was " yeah me too it's gross isn't it"
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I don't care which way you sleep in your bed, JUST SLEEP!
    "Now I lay me down to nose" (should have been sleep as we were saying prayer, but i was looking at his nasal spray at the time)
    (After being put to bed, he gets up to go to the bathroom) R.J. quit reading on the toilet and GO to BED!
    "It's in the Mommy handbook" ( This worked millions of times to cut off arguments)
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2011