Am I the only corny one?

I just have to know if any of you think that The Roots doing Lovely Love My Family on Yo Gabba Gabba just totally rocks?! I cannot get enough of this song! I know I know I need to get out more!

salexander

Asked by salexander at 6:10 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• wow!! ive never watched the show, my DDs only 6mo. but i just looked the song up and its BEAUTIFUL!! i liked The Roots before...but now i think i love them :D
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I am watching that right know!!!HAHA
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• lol My 10 month old loves it I put it on demand when I want to make din and not stop every 5 min to wash my hands lol

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 6:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I love that song and the kids sing it all the time.
    PurpleDawn

Answer by PurpleDawn at 6:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• well I must be the oddball here cuz i HATE yo gabba gabba..that show is soooo damn annoying.So ive never heard the song but it might be an ok one if it werent on there.
    cheekymonster

Answer by cheekymonster at 6:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• woah cheekymonster! I never said the show was not the most annoying show on earth...it is! But the song by the Hip Hop group The Roots is awesome...look it up on youtube!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I have never actually watched Yo Gabba Gabba, even though my daughter is in the age range of most of the fans. However, I did just youtube it and it is actually really cool. I love The Roots though.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:42 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i havent heard that one put i like the party in my tummy one lol i had it on my myspace profile for awhile drove my friends nuts. ill have to look that one up
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2008