How do you feel?

im 6 weeks into my pregnancy and lately with the heat i feel so tired but im drinking alot of water. also i feel like im sick to my stomach sometimes, is this normal?

arayal44

Asked by arayal44 at 10:50 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Of course it is! Hormones are brilliant things (NOT!) But it's completely normal to feel sicky, I was never actually sick, I just felt really sicky most mornings for the first few weeks. Congrats btw :)
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:53 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• It's normal! The heat will make you extra fatigued! Take it easy and rest, rest, rest! I'm glad you're drinking plenty of water - staying hydrated in essential! You going to feel sickly - unfortunately it comes with being pregnant!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• OH YA!! I was beyond sick the first 4 moths of my pregnancy!! I couldnteven help make any meals because the smells would make me super sick. GL it goes away after a while. OH FYI water is great but try to drink at least one gatorade or something because you can flush your system to much :) I did

dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Totally normal. Being tired and sick is what the first trimester is all about. Unfortunately! Good luck and Congrats!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2011