How often do you shop for clothing for yourself

SeattleMom206

Asked by SeattleMom206 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Shopping

• I usually get something new every couple of weeks - even if it's just a pair of earrings. I don't usually go out and buy a whole lot at one time. I tend to wait for sales and then will go and get one or two outfits.

Answer by missanc at 10:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• When something falls apart...I finally had to buy new pants because I was down to one pair that finally ripped in the thigh area. Shopping for the kids is much more fun.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• The most recent thing I bought was about 2 years ago. And that was because I needed "business casual" for work. Otherwise I've had everything for about 10 years.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I bought a new swim suit this year, the first one in about 10 years. I also bought a new pair of jean shorts this year, my other ones where 14 years old and had holes around the back pockets. The last time I bought several new clothing items was when I started teaching full time 7 years ago.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Not often enough .... always providing for the kids and everyone else before myself! Every once in a while I treat myself ... if I find that I'm wearing the same things too often!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• not often I have a ton of clothes and some that have never been worn so usually the only thing I buy myself is new shoes and that isn't often.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Whenever I need something - whether that's once a month or once a year.
    Anonymous

• Every week but that is thrift shopping ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• As often as possible! Which means at least once a week, maybe more! I LOVE to shop.....probably a little too much! I only buy things on sale, clearance, or from Goodwill or other thrift shop.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 4:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Maybe max of once every 2 years.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2011