Ive had a misscarriage and a d&c done

i had it in may it is now july i still havent started my cycle am i pregnant i have a increased appetite i had a few headaches and now i look like im gaining weight my question is i have slight discharge could this also mean i am pregnant help im confused and want to figure out if i am pregnant or not

terrynmel

Asked by terrynmel at 10:54 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You could be, but weight gain this early would probably not be a symptom. I never had a discharge at the beginning of my pregnancies either. Take a pregnancy test, or talk to your doctor....that's really the only way to know for sure.

*hugs* to you, I've been where you are and know how badly you want to be pregnant. Best wishes to you.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:58 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• thankyou for your help
    terrynmel

Comment by terrynmel (original poster) at 10:59 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• First of all - I'm so sorry for what you went through! Maybe you have the blessing of a brand new pregnancy, but I think it may be unlikely so soon. Check in with your doctor and sending you prayers!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I had a miscarriage in the beginning of October and by Thanksgiving I hadnt had my period. Turns out I got pregnant the end of October. Its either you body adjusting to the change, still thinking youre pregnant or you are pregnant. Take a test :) GL

dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• thankyou isismoon3
    terrynmel

Comment by terrynmel (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• well guys wish me luck i got a doctor apointment at 3:30 for a blood pregnancy test well see then ill be on tomorrow to update everyone thankyou for your help
    terrynmel

Comment by terrynmel (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I had a miscarriage in november of 07 and got pregnant with my daughter Christmas day! Good luck momma and let us know!
    ttcforever6391

Answer by ttcforever6391 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• thanks and will do
    terrynmel

Comment by terrynmel (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Good Luck. My cousin had a miscarriage several years ago and was pregnant within a few months.

baby dust

nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 11:22 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• *hugs* I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I would check with your doctor :) Good luck :)
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2011