Telling your dH your pg

I dont know if I am or not...will be testing next week. BUT this has made me think....how would I break the news. It's not that DH would be mad...we were not trying but then again he wasn't using protection and hasnt said anything about me needing to use BC and the 'getting fixed' conversation only lasted about 5 minutes. I don't mind, kinda excited if I am...but how would you break the news to your DH about an unexpected pregnancy?

LadyOsgood

Asked by LadyOsgood at 11:09 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Just say "Remember when we said 'Better safe then sorry'? Well, sorry." JK. My sister found out that she was pregnant right around my BIL's b-day and she wrapped up the pregnancy test and a father's day card and gave it to him on his b-day.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I already have a poem written in a card for that day. But I would do something else too just don't know what just yet.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Well when I found out I was pregnant I was hanging out with my bf. We was getting ready to go out andI told him before we left that I had something that I need to discuss with him. Thats when I pulled out the test and handed it to him. He looked at the test then at me and asked "Is that a positive?" "yeah" "How?" I couldn't help but laugh, how did he think, lol. He was just so shocked he couldn't get his mind to go in any direction. After the shock wore off he was so excited.
    Vivian0331

Answer by Vivian0331 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 13, 2011