Gettin back in shape...

So I'm trying to get back into shape, and I have been able to do a decent job with most parts of my body. Of course, I have trouble spots like everyone else. So does anyone know any good workouts for lower abs and inner thighs? Everything else after a few weeks of working out I'm noticing some differences, but these parts of me I have a hard time doing anything that helps...

ramita

Asked by ramita at 11:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Are you trying to get rid of fat? If so then cardio is the way to go. As for toning you could do yoga and balancing exercises to work the core (back and tummy).
    BrashB

Answer by BrashB at 12:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Cardio will help overall in losing all body parts. To get the toner thighs is the lower leg workouts as lunges and for ab, start slow on the crunches a build up to other crunch movements. But not only excersing and eating right.
    good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I agree cardio and strength training are the best two things. Maybe you could work with a personal trainer or invest in a good workout video.
    ashlet01

Answer by ashlet01 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• A good balance of cardio and all over strength training are what you need, as far as exercise. Eating right will make a huge difference in the fat. Eating clean is an awesome way to go. I've lost 65 lbs this way so far. You can do crunches all day long, but if there's fat covering your abs, you'll never have a six-pack. You need to get rid of the fat.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2011