So much pain :(

I'm no stranger to hemorrhoids, I got them with my 1st pregnancy. I had one that never went away but it never bugged me. I figured there was no point in getting rid of it because I wanted one more kid and didnt want to go through the surgery twice. Any way with this pregnancy I only had the one up until a few weeks ago (I'm 39 weeks now) and I got 2 more. The old one doesnt hurt or bug me but the 2 new ones have really grown and they are now so painful that I cant lay, sit or walk without being in pain. They hurt so bad I want to cry. I've tried cream, tucks pads, baths, and even ice (which by the way just makes them hurt worse). Nothing works. Does anyone have any other ideas or something that they have tried that works that I didnt mention above? Any suggestions would be great.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• TUCKS pads ... so cooling and help! Good luck!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• The only thing that worked for me was stool softeners suppositories and wipes. I hope you find something that works because they suck!

dedicatedmama2

Answer by dedicatedmama2 at 11:24 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I use softener to help me go so there isnt to much strain and they wont get worse. I also use baby wipes to help keep that area clean. They do suck! Cant wait to be rid of them.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Raw potato on the spot for 15 to 20mins on and off during the day. I cut it up in a thin slice or you can grate it. The pain was better in 2 hours and within a week for me it was all gone.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My great-grandmother always said Vicks vapo rub worked great for hemorrhoids.
    peekaboo90

Answer by peekaboo90 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2011