What makes you, YOU?

I don't know if I can thoroughly answer my own question. I don't know if I know all of what makes me, me.
Part of my answer is -The way that I think, my politics, ability to learn, desire to help others, love of nature.

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Knowing that God is my Father and that Jesus is my Savior, that makes me - me :) I have the gifts He has given me and I learn more about myself and I spend time with Him :)
    AromaMia

Answer by AromaMia at 1:41 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i am a giver, sometimes well most of the time a push over. i can hardly say no. lol but i think i am like you tho...don't really know what makes me, me. i am for one a mom and that's mostly what i know. after divorce i think i am starting to remember what it's like to be myself again. i find myself thinkin...hey where have u been?? been a long time since i saw u!! lol
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I am a giver, I care too much, I am a social butterfly ( which can get me in trouble...lol) I am a mother, and a wife, I love cheese, I am a democratic military wife ( not common) , I LOVE animals, and children, I talk too much, I tend to e abrasive, I have a strong personality, I am a little too honest at times, I am the daughter f a mrer victim, I was raised by my grandparents, I got in tons of troble asa teen ( and did a complete turn around) I am Catholic, I HATE judgemental people, and MOST OF ALL, I a still becoming me! New things happen everyday that change who I am!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• outside of being a mom and wife I have no idea....I've spent so many years giving up "me" for the family that I really do not know the answer to the question
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2011