Hungry pain

Has anyone ever had or anything like this when you are hungry the baby kicks more. is that a sign he or she is hungry as well. Because i notice that i have the thump thump in my lower stomach. because when im hungry my stomach doesn't thump before i was pregnant it growls and it always growls. So my question is that does the baby know when he or she is hungry and kicks when the baby is hungry as well.

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well eat. Your tummy shouldn't be growling when your pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I agree maybe the baby is hungry... but you shouldnt be hungry.. maybe your baby is trying to tell you to eat more lol
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• yeah i do eat alot even though i could just eat a small meal like a sandwhich and something else i would still be hungry so then i eat something like fruit and then im hungrier. Its not that i dont eat i can eat and eat and eat but im still hungry.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I did notice that also while I was pregnant. I always new I was pregnant when my tummy growled. It normally doesn't, but when I was pregnant (3x) it growled, especially in the morning.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 7:15 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I'm only 8 weeks and i eat a lot but man my stomach growles louder than a mans lol. I know it has nothing to do with the question but now i dont feel so alone! lol
    linda_laticia

Answer by linda_laticia at 8:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• lol.. I don't think the baby's hungry.. babies are fed by the placenta and they eat before we do.. (in the nutritional sense) so the baby definitely isn't going without. I can see how you may be extra hungry and your stomach may be making lots of noise in protest :) I know mine did that too. It always started when I was hungry and didn't stop until like 45 min after I finished eating.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Well, I'm 29 wks and my baby always kicks when I'm hungry or about to eat, like if I"m out at a restaurant and food is placed on the table, she gets really excited!
    Anonymous