How do I get past this?

Well when I was about7 months pregnant my husband went to a bar with a friend of ours (a female friend) I knew about it and was ok with it, but he was to be home by 10 pm, or just call. no big deal right? well come 2am I call him, he gets mad b/c I am upset, they come back here, she stayed the night (she was tosted and I was not going to have her drive, never drink and drive) and she keeped going on about how it was her fault, but then he tells me she was on his lap and flirting, and all this crap. I also found out that he had been flirting with her hardcore in the past about them doing shit and b/c I was pregnant that I could "just watch" and they both thought this was "OK" well I had talked about it with him and her and I keep thinking I am over it, but last night her and her soon to be husband came over, I went to bed around 2am and he says he came to bed around 3:30am, but I don't know, I love him and trust him, but just can't seem to move on

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• Perhaps you & he need some distance from this particular friend. Any real flirting is unacceptable. You need to tell your husband that his sexually charged relationship with this woman makes you uncomfortable. Even if you completely trust him that he would not have sex with someone else you want that kind of attention kept strictly directed towards you. It is not an unreasonable request. Ask him to put a little distance between himself & this friend to cool things off so that the flirtation/sexual energy between them can wane.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 5:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• You need to have a talk with him. Clearly whether anything is going on or not- the relationship is affecting the marriage. He needs to drastically limit his interaction with her. When he does get together with her it needs to be in ur presence and you two leave together. Plans should be made on the home phones, and not private between them. No more late night/ overnight partying. At the very least it's disrespectful and gives the appearance that he might not be committed to the marriage.
    ChattyWifePlus2

Answer by ChattyWifePlus2 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• doesnt sound like he loves you though, unless when he is drunk he is just off the chain, maybe he should stop drinking and going to bars...
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• He does not really drink, we both don't really drink. so thats not it. I mean I know he loves me he really does, but I don't get why when ever they are together I think they are having sex, even with her man in the mix. I just feel like a out sider all the time and nothing seems to change it....
    Anonymous

• "I love him and trust him, but just can't seem to move on" How can you say you trust him and in the same breath say you think they are sleeping together? Love is not suppose to feel that way. Love is suppose to feel good,no worries about the other. You have alot of thnking to do and I wouldn't wait much lonnger to do it
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Yeah there still having sex, and if you didnt know they were, well they are.WAKE UP!
    Anonymous

• Ok real quick I NEVER said they were having sex, so what makes you say they still are? and I need help moving on in my head not with him, I really do trust him, but my thoughts are running away from me so think before you say "yeah there still having sex"
    Anonymous

• I been there where you at right now my husband was also with this girl I just cant forget her name ( lorrain ) and he was with her since the begining of my pregnancy and he stood with her until I had his second child witch I didnt know anything about cuz I guess I was not looking but I had found her number in his cell and I called and confronted him about he lied of course and he said he didnt know what I was talking about so wat I have did I told this girl to meet me some where and she did and wen we met he was with me and he had no choice but to tel lthe truth.
    MommyG203

Answer by MommyG203 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Ahh, two words... Bye Bye!
    HaydensMommy708

Answer by HaydensMommy708 at 6:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Ahh, two words... Bye Bye!
    HaydensMommy708