Does it get on your nerves when you are messaging someone. Like on myspace..etc and they just get offline with no warning mid message?

I have not talked to my friend in FOREVER. I have so many questiong and so many things I want to talk about. I found her online and she had wrote me a reply from I a message i'd sent her a while back asking her if she was pregnant. She writes "Yes I am" Then I write back to see if she needs any maternity clothes and she writes "I could use some" I write another message asking her where she's living and a bunch of other stuff and wait..No reply...Wait longer. Still no reply. She just gets offline! Ugh I hate that!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• can you call her phone or send her a reg e-mail

Anonymous

• I don't have a phone number. That's one of the things I was trying to find out.
    Anonymous

• that sucks I hope she messages you soon

Anonymous

• I am super guilty of this! With the kids, cooking or the phone! I know I leave people hanging all the time. I wouldnt' take it personally, sometimes things come up and you have to go. Just send everything you want to know and let her respond when she's got more time. GL
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• She doesn't have kids and doesn't do anything but sit at home. I honestly think she's starting to avoid me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Dec. 18, 2008