Why does that happen? adult content

this morning I woke up really hungry so I got up heated up a hot pocket (didnt feel like cooking lol)and drank a soda. Okay now I have diarrhia. Why is that? And my stomach hurts!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Health

• maybe lactose intollerate...
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Over processed foods maybe? Lactose issues? I always feel crappy when I eat over processed foods, but that's just me. I hope you get to feelin' better:)
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 11:59 AM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Happens to me when I stay very long without eating and am extemely hungry. I usually don't stay that long because I start to shake when I get hungry so I try to eat small meals throughout the day instead of just 3. But in the mornings when I am busy I may not eat till 11 or 12 and I just have to use the bathroom after eating because everything just comes right out.
    Talliana

Answer by Talliana at 12:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Maybe you misread your stomach pains as hunger and you just had an upset tummy to begin with.
    BrashB

Answer by BrashB at 12:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• It wasnt hurting before I ate. It hurted after.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Your body lets you know in misterious ways, I would say to eat that type of food in the morning couldn't help your situation.
    good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Your hot pocket didn't give you diarrhea- something you ate yesterday did. All the hot pocket did was kick your peristalsis into high gear.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2011