How are they done?

I see the talk about the baking soda and the red cabbage tests....how are the done? How is the drano one done? Do tell....of those and any others so i can try them. Thanks!!

RickysGirl411

Asked by RickysGirl411 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• the drano is def not safe dont try that one..but the kit you can buy at walgreens and other pharmacys is great the gender predictor..it worked for me
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• You can google the directions hun. Baking soda is just added tobthe urine to see if it bubbles or not, and you just cut up red cabbage and boil it, then put equal amounts of urine and red cabbage water in a glass or bowl to see what color it turns. I don't remember the outcomes though if its boy or girl, that's why i say google it.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Thanks! I did see that gender kit in the CVS store. Maybe ill try it. $40 not bad if its right, lol
    RickysGirl411

Comment by RickysGirl411 (original poster) at 12:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2011