my 22 month old son is teething and i don't know what to do for him?

my son is getting more teeth and i need some advice on how i can soothe the pain and make my son fell better. Any suggestions welcome websites are welcome too thanks crystal a

M.H.J.CMama0407

Asked by M.H.J.CMama0407 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• tylenol and motrin or teething tablets and those freezy chew toys or you could freeze up some pancakes or waffles and give them to him
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 7:09 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• thanks but i've tried tylenol and motrin already and that helped him out alittle bit but i'm going to try the teething tablets where do i buy them at?
    M.H.J.CMama0407

Answer by M.H.J.CMama0407 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Go to walmart or target and get the hylands teething tablets, they are great because they are all natural so you can give them 2-3 at a time and its not dangerous. And you can give them more frequent then tylenol or motrin. Also, try getting the corner of a washcloth wet and freezing it and letting him suck on it, or freezing fruit.. or if you are super desperate, I once let my son just sit on the couch and chew his toothbrush, I had to get him a new one, but he was content and I think it helped the teeth cut through. Good luck!
    justinejoy

Answer by justinejoy at 7:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• http://www.amazon.com/Razbaby-009-RT-RaZ-Berry-Silicone-Teether/dp/B000JWSO9I

This teether was AMAZING when my DS was teething...  He would walk around with it in his pocket and pull it out whenever his teeth were bothering him....  Oh and if you are against Pacifiers, although it looks like one, my DS never used it as one...  I think the bumps make it hard to suck on.... 

We also used frozen bananas.  They worked great too!

thea11ens

Answer by thea11ens at 6:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• thanks girls for all the answer's to my question i'm going to try the hylands teething tablets and i hope they work wonders for my son cause i can't take another night with him crying almost until 2 or 3am
    M.H.J.CMama0407

Answer by M.H.J.CMama0407 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2008