How to get myself in a better mood. I am 36 weeks pregnant

I don't know, but since yesterday I have been in one of those moods. I am a sahm so not sure if it is just the fact of not having a break or the fact I am hot or both. It has been in the upper 80s here and we don't have air. But since yesterday I woke up in a bad mood and was snapping at the kids at every little thing or if they would ask me what when I told them something. They are 6 and 3.5. (the thing is if it is the kids I can't get a break from them since dh works and don't get home until 6 or 7 at night then I don't drive so I am pretty much stuck at home. I don't have any friends and I don't want to go t ofamilys house without my kids since they don't see the kids much as it is). But anyway, yesterday I woke in a bad mood then I woke this morning even in a worse mood everything possible is annoying me. (I honestly don't think it is my kids really I just am in one of those moods). But today my 6 year old was drinking and she was slurping it so that was really annoying me and now my clothes are even annoying me like really bad to wear I am about to take them off. Help. I still have 4 weeks to go.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I know exactly how you feel. I'm 39 weeks and I've been having moods like that for about a month now. My daughter annoys me when she does certain things. I think its just hormones and the fact that its so hot, you are home all day every day and dont have any friends. I'm in the same boat. Its hot, I'm cranky, uncomfortable, and have no friends or any one to talk to. But the moods do pass. If you want to talk you can write me any time :) Try just taking it easy and finding some thing that makes you happy. Like a book or even music or a movie.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2011