This is for laughs only!

what was the one thing you did while pregnant that drove hubby nuts?
my brother's wife wanted a perkins apple pie at three in the morning.
me i woke hubby up at five in the morning wanting a cream stick and hot cocoa from dunkin' donuts. (in the middle of august!)

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 12:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was so hungry for pancakes that i told my s/o i needed them now and we needed to go to the grocery store to get mix. He said okay and that he wanted to take a shower first. i started crying hysterically and told him whatever ill just go by myself then. i marched out of the house and went to the grocery store and bought pancake mix, frozen pancakes and frozen waffles. When i got home i never touched any of it lol. then i cried again and apologized. i just needed the dam pancakes i though haha
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I did not crave any food, actually food repulsed me. I just tooted a lot.
    BrashB

Answer by BrashB at 12:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• When I was pregnant I snored so loudly i would always wake my ex up
    Kisha_1128

Answer by Kisha_1128 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I woke up the dh at 3 in the morning to get me a sausage pizza and chex mix....about 14 times!! lol and when i went into labor i made him stop at mcdonalds to get fries and a sweet tea.
    bercasto

Answer by bercasto at 12:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I could never fall asleep because I was too warm and I had really bad restless legs so I would toss and turn all night and keep him from sleeping
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Asked my DH to go get me Pop Tarts at midnight! He was a good sport and did it! Also he worked midnights at that time so I had the bed to myself 5 nights a week and there were a few times that I asked him to sleep on the couch on his nights off!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I never did anything food wise to drive him crazy, what drove him crazy was that I had to sleep sitting up because the heartburn was so bad
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I never did anything crazy or asked him to go get for me i did drive him crazy always wanting to eat mexican food with my iccies he will tell you my girls love mexican food cause they ate it for 9 months lol
    mom2lilangels

Answer by mom2lilangels at 6:12 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• like some that posted before couldn't sleep restless legs and feeling hot so would blast the loud cheapy air fan we had to feel cool and be able to sleep, he hated it. ;P
    SophiEli

Answer by SophiEli at 6:16 PM on Jul. 14, 2011