Do you wash your face daily?

What products do you use and have used for a long time? I use St Ives products and love how they leave my face feel

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Yes maam every morning and night :) I use St. Ives too- the green tea cleanser... I have combination skin and it works perfectly for me :) It even works better than the way expensive Chanel creams my friend uses.
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I do, and I have been using Neutrogena facial wipes to remove make up aside from soap and water when I take a shower.

Answer by older at 12:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Yes at night in the shower - I use Olay face wash
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I use Nutrogena in the shower in the morning. I exfoliate with fine coffee grounds (I save them from my daily brew) about twice a week. I use Hope in a jar to moisturize when I get out of the shower.

Before bed, I wash again. If I had an uneventful day, I may just rinse with tepid water, and then moisturize again. If I was outside a lot, or got sweaty during the day, or used more than my lite every-day-makeup (eye liner and tinted lip balm), then I wash with Nutrogena again. If I used mascara, I might use a baby wipe to loosen that before I wash.

ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 1:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• yes i do every morning and i use aveeno face wash and there face moisturizer and i love it!!!!!
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Uhm yes I do wash my face daily and sometimes like in the summer I wash it 2-3 times. I use a combination of Clearasil and Pro-Active products.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Yes, my shower takes care that. But I put on some moisterure cream in the evening from Clinque.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Yes, always morning and night and sometimes in the afternoons. I use Alba Botanica products.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I've been using a facial care line from Pure romance and I'm absolutely loving it!
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:02 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• yeah, in my morning shower. i use Clean & Clear deep action cream cleanser for sensitive skin & have used it for about 10 years. its the only thing that gives my skin that deep clean feeling without drying it out. i use a no-name facial wipe at night to remove make-up & daily grime since i cant wash twice a day (or suffer painful consequences).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2011