Has anyone used Skinny Fiber to lose weight?

Just wondering if anyone has tried it. I started not too long ago and I've lost 5lbs and I know I've lost inches. I put on some capris I haven't been able to wear since my son was born, and I could actually fit in them!

Samie8183

Asked by Samie8183 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• That's pretty cool, Nope never heard of that. I am losing it the hard way, exersise and eating right.
    Good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I tried doing that after my son was born, I lost a little but I still snacked on a lot of junk....Skinny Fiber helps me curb my appetite so I don't snack. And it helps clean out all the junk from my system.
    Samie8183

Comment by Samie8183 (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Metamucil will do the same thing for a fraction of the cost.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 2:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• True, but the side effects are bloated or 'gassy' feeling and diarrhea. Skinny Fiber doesn't have any side effects.
    Samie8183

Comment by Samie8183 (original poster) at 2:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Eating a high fiber diet is a healthy, cheaper way to go. It's been part of my success. I've lost 65 lbs so far through eating clean, and one component of that is switching refined grains for whole grains (which I'd done years ago anyway). You can have a high fiber diet without the side effects without shelling out the cash for this diet thing.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:47 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• MIL and I have joined the Body by Vi Challenge. Since July 3rd, MIL is down 13 pounds, from 325 to 312. I am down about 3 pounds and about 4 or 5 inches last time i weighed and measured. If you want to check it out, inbox me for MILs link. We have people on the challenge that have tried OTC pills, weight watchers, nutrisystems, etc.... and they didn't care for them
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 18, 2011

• Body by vi is TERRIBLE for your body!! http://www.livestrong.com/article/534155-the-side-effects-of-vi-slim-diet-supplements/ Skinny fiber has been great for me and only has 3 ALL NATURAL ingriedients. I love it!
    malloreep

Answer by malloreep at 3:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2012