Epidural or natural birth?

Which did (or will) you choose?

Ash09855

Asked by Ash09855 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in

• Epidural
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I had an epidural with my 1st & 3rd.. Natural with my 2nd(she popped out before I got it..lol)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I had one drug free, then one with epidural, then the next drug free, and drug free with the upcoming baby, bet you can guess which I prefer =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 1:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Epidural!! I was actually feeling great after I had ds..which was not how I felt after I had my dd (not natural, but didnt have an epidural)
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 1:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I had a natural birth with my first and third. I had a epidural with my second and never ever again.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I have had two babies without epidurals. The first an induction in the hospital, the second a natural labor at home.

I like to experience and own my labors. The feeling of a baby as it's born is something that I WANT, and I want to do it under my own power.

I get why women want epidurals... I just prefer to take the pain and live the experience.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I wanted to have a natural birth with my son, but ended up being rushed in for an emergency c-section. Would have loved to have a natural birth though...
    Luna88

Answer by Luna88 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I had an epidural with my last. IF I have any more, I'll make that decision when the time comes, like I did last time.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I had an epidural because my labors both stalled out at 4 cm. I had my epidural after 36 hours with my first, and the epidural sped things up so I delivered 5 hours later. I had the epidural the second time after 35 hours, and delivered an hour later. I know it slows down labor for a lot of women, but it has the opposite effect on mine.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I had a c-section. But epidural would be the way to go just from the pain I had with the c-section. I know it's different but still.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

Next question in
Popeyes or kfc

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
Whats the best pet for a two yr old