If you use the big cantainers of Similac Advance, could you tell me what the expiration date is?

I'm thinking the small town grocery store sold me a can of formula that should have been recalled. The expiry date on my small can from Walmart isn't until 2014. The date on the big can from the grocery store is 10/2012...

If the dates on your larger can is anything past that, I'm thinking about contacting the store manager regarding the formula I bought from them. My son had really acidic poopy diapers from the time I opened the can last Thur until I opened the new can on Mon, which were symptoms of the formula's reason for recall.

matobe

Asked by matobe at 1:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Kids' Health

• HERE you can search the lot number much more helpful. turns out the picture in the last articla was an example- glad I kept looking!

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• http://www.cleveland.com/business/index.ssf/2010/09/abbott_recalls_infant_formula.html   If this is the recall you are thinking... this might help you.

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I just got a full sized powder sample in the mail (which is hilarious as my baby turns 14 next week and we have NO BABIES on the way here). It expires late 2013 and was sent out by Similac directly.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Thank you so much! It isn't on the recall, thank God. Might have been the two years it sat on the shelf... glad that's over!
    matobe

Comment by matobe (original poster) at 2:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2011