Anyone with a lip piercing???

I got my lip pierced, as well as my eye brow and tounge, a while ago. March I believe.

Anyways, it still seems to get sore if i kiss hubby to hard...like its never fully healed or something. And, my eyebrow ring get those crusty things a lot. I keep them very clean and move them around all the time. Wondering if this is completely normal, or if maybe I'm a little bit allergic to the metal??

Anyone know?

mlmkjw

Asked by mlmkjw at 1:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I had my face pierced all over many times including lips and eyebrows and they never fully healed after having them for years and continually crusted even though I was very clean. Some people are like that. My sister also had a lot of piercings but her body rejected them every time.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 2:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I had my monroe piercing..
    Everytime I would kiss my boyfriend.. it would pull through the opposite side .. it didn't hurt, but I think the ball was just too small..

Now my nose, the first time, I got it pierced and it never healed right.. it was sore all the time.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• It's totally normal.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 2:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Okay. I kind of figured it was normal, but didnt want to be dumb...LOL
    mlmkjw

Comment by mlmkjw (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2011