30 weeks and 5 days it feels like i have a huge bruise in the inside of my stomach ?

During the day im fine but by the end of the day i feel like theres a huge bruise on the top of my stomach near my ribs i am gonna mention this to my doctor when i go 2marrow but for now i just want some info have any of you had this feeling of bruising inside your stomach while pregnant .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 1:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not really bruising, but my tummy has been sore. I think it just depends on where the baby was that day, if he/she was pushing on a certain spot. I would still mention to my doc though.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i am at 37 weeks and i have this same pain right under the right side of my ribs...mine comes and goes throughout the day i just figured it was the babys foot in my ribs but its very uncomfortable..
    nicole_1996

Answer by nicole_1996 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My tummy got VERY sore when I was at the end of my pregnancy But I think that was my son kicking the same spot. He also maybe turning if he is turning a little late. It is likely not a bruise but just abuse from those lovely little feet lol.
    baquick

Answer by baquick at 4:51 PM on Jul. 13, 2011