What little thing has made your day?

Our AC just kicked off for the first time in over two weeks! I'm so happy I could piddle myself! It's great to have a break from the heat and I'm sure the electric bill is breathing a sigh of relief.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 1:54 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It has been practically cold around here this week but this weekend is going to be very HOT again..wish I could somehow trap this cool air for the weekend, I have no AC...I would say the cool weather is the thing that makes my day so far
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• my flowers, i'm in the process of landscaping too which makes me happy but not daily if nothing gets done daily but i love looking at my flowers, i used to hate flowers but for some reason ive grown to love them and their beauty. i look at them every morning.

and yay for the air conditioner!!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My nurse at my Dr's ofc called me at 8am to tell me that she had already mailed my written prescription and sent it out on Monday to me.(I'm 100mi from my Neur ofc). I was worried absolutely sick that she had forgotten and I had called them Mon, Tues with no response. I cannot do without this medication or I'll be in ER, so....I am so relieved now that I could dance around if I felt like it. Sigh of relief. I hate it that meds can rule my life so, but happy it's on it's way and all will be well. I don't care how hot it gets today here after all that worry for past two days & nights.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 2:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Working at a summer camp with some pretty cool co-workers..makes going to work more fun : )
    kmombear

Answer by kmombear at 2:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• being able to have my windows open and hear the birds chirping; hearing my children laughing and playing
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:44 AM on Jul. 14, 2011

• Well it's only 7:06 a.m. so I'm going to have to say coffee.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:14 AM on Jul. 14, 2011