Good lunch and dinner ideas

My daughter is almost 11 months and won't eat her baby food anymore. She is my first child so I am wondering what you other moms have made for your children that can be quick and easy for her to eat.

kvanness0824

Asked by kvanness0824 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My kids always ate what I was eating at that age. But favorites - sweet potatoes, cubed or mashed; any soft fruit (melon, pears, bananas, oranges); I keep frozen veggies on hand all the time to steam (she loves green beans and carrots) in case I don't have fresh; pasta (rotini is a good size for them to pick up - toss it with steamed veggies and it's a quick meal); melted cheese on bread. We eat a lot of leftovers for lunch - cheese ravioli is another favorite that I get frozen and just boil for a few.

Answer by missanc at 2:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Thank you! Usually she does eat whatever I make but there are some days that I don't make anything for myself for lunch so its nice to have something easy on hand to give her.
    kvanness0824

Comment by kvanness0824 (original poster) at 2:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2011