Whats the chances

i took a prego test and the lines that make the plus sign. one is faint but you can see it plain as day and then the line that goes down to make the plus is very very faint you can barely see it. should i do another test

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Have you missed a period yet?
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:08 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i had my period last month but it was just spotting it wasnt normal
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I would give it about a week more and test again.. your quant levels could just not be hight enough to really register ...
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Usually those pregnancy tests don't lie. If it's faint that might just mean you don't have a lot of that particular hormone in your body right now...but it's there. Have you missed a period? Doing the Pregnancy test in the morning is the best time for the hormone to be detected. Good luck!
    cacmkc

Answer by cacmkc at 2:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• im scared to death
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i did in the morning time and its very faint. i had my period last month but it was just spotting
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I was suppose to get my period, which is really heavy but when I got it, it was very light and spotty. So not normal for me. I took a test while I was spotting and it came back a faint positive. 9 months later I had my daughter. And it was a cheap test from the dollar store. I would wait a few more days and take another. If you get another positive, whether its faint or not, call your doctor.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I have the same thing with the family dollar test! Then I was reading it's known for giving false positives I scheduled a doc appt!
    ttcforever6391

Answer by ttcforever6391 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Try the test at night, right before you go to bed. I would say that your are very early in the pregnancy so your body is not producing the hormone on overdrive yet. In about 2 weeks I could get a confirmation of pregnancy from your doctor.
    baquick

Answer by baquick at 4:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2011