Makeup storage...I have this big container on my bathroom counter and takes up to much space. What do you use to store your makeup in that is also easy to see what you have.

Tyler_mom1996

Asked by Tyler_mom1996 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• That's pretty cool. I want one.

I have a giant train case that I store under the bathroom sink.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 2:13 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Wow girl, you have alot of makeup. :-) I have only a few things that I use daily so I have a small cosmetic bag that I keep in my purse. Extra makeup I store in a basket.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I have a big bag and then keep my stuff i use the most in something smaller
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I have a small three drawer thing and keep the make up I use in the top drawer. The rest of it is in a basket on the linen shelf. 

I LOVE what you have yours in. That is wicked cool. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Holy Makeup Batwoman!

I own One Mineral Powder w/ a brush, One Finishing Dust, One Lip Color, One mascara, One Eyeliner and One set of 4 eyeshadows... That's it. It all fits in my purse...

Why would you need all that extra stuff?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I just have a very large cosmetic bag that goes under the sink, I would love to have something like what you have but i can't handle stuff on the counter and plus we have a smaller bathroom :)
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Sabrina, you would "need" that much makeup if you attempted to do more than one look a day. Some people are into makeup more and wear variations -- I have work looks, going out looks -- my full makeup requires primer, foundation, concealer, highlighting cream, blush, eyeliner, 3-6 eyeshadows for an eye look depending on the eye, a certain type of mascara depending on the look I'm going for that night (I have several), an eyeliner (sometimes you want a kohl pencil line, sometimes you want a liquid liner), eyebrow pencil and finishing powder to make it stay.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 2:38 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i have the EXACT same 3-drawer thingie SpiritedWitch posted. only the bottom drawer has makeup in it tho...just the everyday stuff. i keep all my extra eyeliners & shadows in a satchel case under the sink. the other 2 are jewelry & hair stuff.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• what about an over the door shoe rack? You could hang over the linen closet door or if that is not in your bathroom,use the back of the bathroom door.
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 10:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i love ur makeup case!
    dramaMama407

Answer by dramaMama407 at 9:22 PM on Jul. 14, 2011