I dont understand

OK so my sister lives in Iraq for work and last time I saw her was 3 years ago. Well she is home for 4 days my husband could not take off to go with her and me and the kids to my grandmas. Well he talked to me the first day we were gone but now it has been 3 days and he is not answering my phone calls or texts. And I do not understand I asked him the first night we were gone if he wanted me to come home early and he told me no spend the time with your sister. So I know we did not fight but then why would he be acting like this.

SkylaReneeMom

Asked by SkylaReneeMom at 2:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• How long have you been married? could he be busy , lost his phone, something of that nature?
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I can understand why your concern. Is there someone you can call who can check on him to be sure he's okay? Can you call him at work to be sure he is okay? Email? Neighbor?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I would be concerned not talking at least once a day would be very out of character for my husband
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• We have been married for 6years and he has never done this before the main concern is I am not the one who feels the need to talk to him our 5 year old daughter has been wanting to talk to him and she has been calling.
    SkylaReneeMom

Comment by SkylaReneeMom (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I don't think it's obssessive if that's what they're used to. My fiance and I talk every day ( we live long distance at the moment) and it would be completely out of character for either of us not to talk to eachother.

He might be just letting you enjoy your time with your sister. I know when I'm with my parents my fiance generally keeps the calls and texts to a minimum... I hope you hear from him soon :)
    RigPrincess85

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I would just ask out front, why do you not answer your phone when I call? Your kiddo would like to talk to you! I would be concerned too if I didn't hear from my hubby for a few days.
    TeenerBeener75

Answer by TeenerBeener75 at 4:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• It doesn't make sense to me why he wouldn't answer or at least return your call. If my husband didn't return a call for 3 days, I'd first want to know if he's okay....second, I'd send someone over to find out or I'd go home early. If he IS okay, and I hope he is, I'd be terribly suspicious,.
    momma-t42

Answer by momma-t42 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I would be concerned too. My dh and I talk everyday and if a situation like this occurred to one of us, we would be on our way back home checking to make sure everythings ok....
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I get very worried if dh doesn't answer his phone and he does the same. If you are really worried call his work or ask the police or neighbors to do a wellness check.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 5:24 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I would go abck in te middle of the night, when he least expected it to be completely honest, I think something if fishy with that...
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 6:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2011