What do you think this lady meant in her FB status? (Just a dumb vent, really)

Ok, I know this is dumb, but it just bugged me. We're from the same small town and live out of state now. Her FB status said "I'm in (name of the town). Who's up for lunch Wednesday, dinner Thursday, or basketball in the morning?" Two people who are also from the town and now live far away said they were there visiting too. She was super rude to one of them and told her she was talking about August, not this week. How was anyone supposed to know she was talking about August? Did you get August from her status?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like shes in town now..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I'd have commented, saying " OH, it sounds like your in town, NOW," or something, she is the one looking like an idiot lol and then to be rude to someone, lol yah that would bug me lol
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 2:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I wonder if she is in town but didnt want to see that person..
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 3:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• facebook
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2011