Is it normal to have so many blood clots while on your period? adult content

I don't remember having so many before my second successful pregnancy. I had a retracted placenta that they had to go in and remove after I had my second baby and I'm starting to wonder if that had an effect on how my cycles are now. There have been alot of clots, the flows are still heavy the first couple days but I just notice there are more clots. Anyone else have the same experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Health

• After my second child then second miscarriage my flow got extremely heavy with tons of really big clots. Normal is different for everyone so I have just adjusted to it and went on with things. You may want to ask your doctor though, tell them the size of clots etc. Good luck.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I had more and more clots after every baby I had. My doc says it's my normal - I'm not losing any more blood than normal, my iron levels stay okay, I'm not in any excess pain or anything. If you're worried talk to your doctor.
    Anonymous