This is insane!

How likely is it that if you are between 14-21 days late that you would have gotten a bright positive by now? I have had a faint positive but several negatives before and after... Doctor appt set first week of aug

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Did you tell your doc your getting conflicting test? I would think they should bring you in for labs or an u/s
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Yes and I do not have insurance so he was thinking if I waited I could get a bright positive so I could get assistance! And he won't see you for prenatal care till 8 wks pregnant
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• do you have any planned parenthoods or clinics near you? Sometimes places like that will do blood test free or very little cost. The fact that you got even a faint positive most likely means you are pregnant! Good luck!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 2:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Not close the nearest one is 72 miles away! I hope so I would love another baby!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Like PP said, even a faint positive is still a positive. Your body just may not be producing enough hormone for it to register good yet. Or, worse case, it could be a chemical pregnancy..where your body produces the hormone but the embryo never attaches to the uterus. My SIL just went through that and kept getting either negative results or faint positives.
    Good luck!
    peekaboo90

Answer by peekaboo90 at 3:47 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Are you taking the tests in the morning? That could be the conflicting results. And he should still confirm your pregnancy before 8 weeks. They can normally US a 10. Good LUCK! Waiting those 2 1/2 weeks would kill me LOL But to answer your question, VERY MOST LIKELY NOT! :)
    baquick

Answer by baquick at 4:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2011