Twins Names?

So, I went to the doctor's last night and I was told that I am definitley having twins!
My DH and I still want to use one of our choices Sophia Grace (girl) or Casey David (boy).
But for the 2nd baby-girl, I want=Ophelia Larissa or Marie Anne
He wants Leah Anna or Hannah Cherie
If it's a boy, I want Logan Hayden or Noah Hayden He wants Logan Joseph.
Which sound best to you?

nataliekateof2

Asked by nataliekateof2 at 2:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Baby Names

• Ophelia Anne and Logan Joseph
    I know Anne wasnt an option with Ophelia but i think Ophelia Larissa sounds too long
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I'd stick with traditional middle names to make them seem equivalent to the names you've already picked.

From your boys' names I like Noah Joseph best and Logan Joseph second best.

From your girls' names I like Leah, but not with Anna. Maybe Leah Marie? I also like Hannah, but not so much Cherie.

Congrats!
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• If you have a boy and a girl name them Sophia Grace and Casey David...for the extra baby use either Marie Ann (Ophelia is an old ladies name) or Hannah Cherie has for the boys either one will work
    sassygoddess

Answer by sassygoddess at 2:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I would go with Logan Hayden just because my sons who are 9months and the other is 3 years old is named Logan and Haiden for the boy and it is cute. for the girl I would go Hannah Marie instead of Cherie
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:46 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• We're finding out in a month the exact gender of the 2
    nataliekateof2

Comment by nataliekateof2 (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Logan Joseph and Leah Anne-
    I think it's best to avoid having first and middle names that end in the same sound (short a).
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:50 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I'm partial to Logan as it's my son's name. I'm also partial to middle names that seem to flow together with the first - some names almost require you to come to a complete stop before going onto the 2nd name while others lend themselves to more of a gentle pause and rolling over to the next. kwim? Hayden makes me want to complete to a complete stop -- Logan. Hayden. Not Logan Hayden. Logan Joseph flows more. (fwiw, my son is Logan Daniel.) For peace though, you both like the name Logan obviously, so I'd start there and just battle out the middle name. ;)

For a girl - you both like forms of a similar name: Anna/Anne. Why not agree to use one of those as a middle name and then hash it out over the first name.
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 3:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• For girl/girl twins, I like Sophia Grace and Ophelia Hannah (I know it's not a choice of yours, but it's cute!)

For boy/boy twins, I like Casey David and Logan Joseph. I really dislike Hayden.

Sophia Grace and Casey David are adorable boy/girl twin names!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I like Ophelia Larissa and Logan Joseph.
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 5:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Marie Anne and Joseph Hayden
    Hayden Cherie and Logan Moore
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:10 PM on Jul. 13, 2011