Do you get Frequent Migraines When its Below Zero?

I've had one Migraine After Another! I've suffered with them close to 30 Years! They've ruined my Life! I can't Afford any Doctor's Care or Meds. My Quality of life is Gone! I'm Hopeless! Now with the constant Cold Weather! I'm Beyond Miserable! I have SO many Triggers! Like The Weather, Humidity, Hormones, Noise, Stress Etc.. Any Good Advice for me?? Looks like Another Bad Stay At home Christmas Again! I appreciate any Good suggestions!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 7:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Health

• I get migraines frequently. I tend to use Excedrin before I get the migraine. If you can tell when you are starting to get on take two pills of Excedrin that seems to help me. If that does not work for me, I usually have to sleep for a few hours to get rid of the migraine. Although, my main trigger is loud noise or lack of food.
    EllyCW

Answer by EllyCW at 3:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Orgasams help. If you don't have a partner do it yourself. They really do help, trust me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:11 AM on Dec. 19, 2008

• Ever try this product? Too bad I can't put the video here, but go ahead and cut/paste the link into a new browser window and check out this ad! You can buy the product in the "convenience" aisle of most discount grocery stores.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_SwD7RveNE

And if that doesn't work, try stabbing yourself in the head with a large kitchen knife and put the rest of us out of your misery.

Abomnablesnogrl

Answer by Abomnablesnogrl at 7:39 PM on Dec. 20, 2008