I just got a flyer from K12...

Now, I don't believe in Homeschooling, my children will ALL go to Public School. But, it mentions "single course" options that you can use in addition to their regular schooling. But I went to the site and can't find any additional information on what these courses are or what they would cost and so on. I know the actual FT program doesn't cost anything, but I'm sure the extra stuff dose. So I'm wondering if anyone here has done this, or can tell me what the extra courses are. I don't believe education should be limited to school and do everything I can to educate my children on lots of different things, so I'm wondering if these extra classes would fit in to any of these areas.

Thanks for any information you can give!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 2:44 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in

• It's right there, very obviously, on the website: https://ecomm.k12.com/ecommerce/public/index.xhtml
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 3:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• You pay for the individual courses. It's for people who send their kids to public schools that don't offer a lot of diversity. But if you use K12 for the entire program (as in yes you would have to homeschool) it's free.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:36 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Ataemommy, it wouldn't let me in to the site without giving them my information - which I wasn't doing... I'm not signing up for even more spam.

So, thank you for the link, not for the attitude!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 5:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2011