What can you eat to get your baby to kick more?

I know i should know this but i'm asking anyway what can you eat to get your baby to kick more i'm 24weeks and today she just seems kinda sluggish and i'm worried it could be because my husband hit something with the car and the seat belt hit me right over the belly any suggestions

krissii

Asked by krissii at 3:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• drink a caffine soda.
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• she may be sleeping at the times you want her to kick. My kids were only active when i was trying to relax which was around bed time or when i was watching TV. My oldest was good at kicking me when i was watching tv and my youngest was good at kicking me when i was trying to sleep. Just watch her closely and monitor how many times she is moving and kicking and if you are concerned call the dr and have them check it out.
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 3:03 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Orange Juice
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Orange Juice.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 3:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My SIL drank ice water first thing in the morning to wake the baby up.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 3:12 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• whenever i tried relaxing and laying down, the baby would be kicking then. i didnt know you could eat something to make it do that lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My MIL told me that drinking a glass of ice water always did it for her when she was preggo with my hubby and my SIL.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 3:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Orange juice.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 3:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Something really cold.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 3:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i reclined back in my chair and would drink an ice cold glass of lipton tea ;) worked like a charm every time
    prettynpink343

Answer by prettynpink343 at 3:33 PM on Jul. 13, 2011