Anyone? adult content

Do you feel any signs of pregnancy before your test comes will come out positive? I have been feeling really sick during the day for the last couple days and tired. also sorry if this sounds weird but when i take my bra off at night my nipples feel damp? I took a pregnancy test before i went to bed last night and it said negative. I had my IUD in for 4 years and got it taken out about 7 weeks ago. I have not gotten my period yet beings i never had it when i was on the IUD. Sorry this is so long.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• could be pregnancy, but could just be hormonal from your IUD removal too... but yes, you can present w/ symptoms before a positive result...
    2teens2LOs

Answer by 2teens2LOs at 3:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Yes, I knew I was pregnant with my DD for about 2 weeks before I had a positive result. I just knew something was off, same with this pregnancy. I had 4 negative results but I knew there was something off so I took another one about 2 weeks later and it was positive.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 3:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Haha, heck yeah! I did, super sore breasts and fatigue.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• could be but it can take up to 6 months before becoming pregnant. Its been a year since ive had mine out and still nothing
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 3:22 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• momand4kids- How long did it take for you get period??
    Also has anyone else experienced damp nipples??
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Yes, I felt like I was pregnant 3 weeks before I took my test. Took a test and sure enough it was positive :) I was super tired those first few weeks and moody and felt crampy kinda like a mild period
    C.Parrish

Answer by C.Parrish at 3:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• i am a little bit crampy too off and on.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I knew I was pregnant before the test came back from the lab.  I was putting on weight, but I figured it was from not eating right, not exercising and drinking Mountain Dew Live Wire like it was going out of style.  I was addicted to the stuff.  Then I missed my period which was consistent at the time and I knew before I even told my now ex husband.

leomommy1325

Answer by leomommy1325 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• You could be pregnant, but more likely it would be the hormonal change from the IUD being taken out. Your body may "think" its pregnant. I would take another on in about 2-4 weeks, if symptoms continue and if it comes back positive then go to doc and get a blood test, not a pee on a stick. With an IUD it can take up to 3 months to get a normal period and then it may not be regular. If you sysmptoms get worse or you dont get a period, go visit your OB-GYN. You may need to go on horomone pills for a bit to regulate things :)
    baquick

Answer by baquick at 4:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• sounds more like your body readjusting to being without the iud.. but any time you have sex you risk pregnancy
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2011