Can anyone recommend a good stationary side crib?

I tried to buy the Simplicity Ellis, but it appears that company is out of business. I would like a stationary side crib (not the kind with the drop side rail). If you can recommend one that'd be great! Thanks :)

JacksMama613

Asked by JacksMama613 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I got both of my cribs at USA Baby. Both of our cribs convert into a toddler and full size bed. They do have nonconvertible cribs. I really like USA Baby. I haven't had any problems with either crib.
    sweetmama0607

Answer by sweetmama0607 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• We have the Madison Lifetime Convertible Crib - White from babies r us and we LOVE it!!! it is very stury and beautiful.....i'm pretty sure it comes in other finishes also...here is the link.....

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2401710
    crystaleon81

Answer by crystaleon81 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 20, 2008