If you dislike something about your inlaws or someone else your LIFE do you think you dislike it

Bc it Reflects something YOU Dislike about yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• No. Maybe something I did in the past sometimes, but no
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 4:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• No. I dislike my MIL because she tells lies about me and talks badly about me in front of my children. I dislike that she is a control freak and that she can't be trusted. I dislike her because of who she is, not because of who I am.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Scout mom do we have the same MIL? I don't dislike anyone unless they lie to me, on me , or for some reason start drama, pick fights, etc. I am nothing like the reasons I dislike people and don't think it reflects me in anyway , do I think I am perfect ? no way but I try to be a good ,caring and HONEST person and only expect the same treatment in return..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 4:11 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Sometimes, but not all the time.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:15 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• No, Not at all. I dislike my IL's because they are extremely nosy, judgemental and hypocritical. I'm talking about people who tapped my FIL's own mothers phone line to see what she was doing in her will with her estate. No excuse in the world to invade someones privacy like that. It's pure GREED! That to me is low and ever since then...I just keep seeing things in them that reflect their own flaws! Not mine. Sheeesh! The things people will do for money. The way I look at it is....she could make a pile of her money and burn it and dance around it if she wanted to....no one is "entitled' to it really. It's HERS...she worked and saved and invested her entire life. They did nothing and think they should get a piece? I dislike these things about my IL's very much. My DH is nothing like them.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 4:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• No, I dislike my brother in law because he is a druggie and his parents have supported him and his girlfriend and two children for years. His dad excuses his behavior because and I quote, HE'S THE BABY". Guess what? The baby steals them blind and they never press charges against him, and they give him a free place to live, cars to drive, and pay his electric.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• The only thing I dont like my MIL on is her approach to motherhood. One time, she told my daughter to her face she was going to be made fun of for the way she talks (she has speech problems) and told her she wouldnt beable to go to K because she didnt know the ABC song. UM HELLO! You dont tell a 5yr old those things you nasty BEEP.
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• No I hate my mother in law. It has nothing to do with me it has everything to do with the type of person she is.
    Sweets27

Answer by Sweets27 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• No. I dislike them for things they have done, things I never would.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I dislike my MIL and 3 SIL. I am nothing like them, but I know I am not even close to being perfect.
    armywife199556

Answer by armywife199556 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 13, 2011