2 yr old saying no

How can I get my son who just turned 2 to quit saying no? He says no way too much n it's starting to bug me! Lol o the joys of his terrible twos setting in, it's been a stressful week n it's only Wednesday :( thanks in advance ladies!

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It is just a phase and will not last long, so enjoy it while it lasts. Believe it or not, when he is 10 you will miss it.
    BransonMama

Answer by BransonMama at 4:18 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Lol thanks I will try to remember that :)
    mommyofone15

Comment by mommyofone15 (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• BransonMama is right!! It is worse hearing from a teenager......LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 4:21 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I show my ds to say yes. He used to say no to everything. I would ask him if he loved his dog and he would say no. LOL I taught him to say yes and now he knows the difference. I just think with my ds he didn't know the word yes LOL
    Sweets27

Answer by Sweets27 at 4:40 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• I think they hear the word no so much that that is the main word they use. LOL. I know I was constantly telling my 3 kids no. Now I just hope my 14 year old daughter remembers to say it with the boys. J/K. She is a good kid. I agree, it will pass.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• My daughter is still in that phase. She'll be 3 in October. Ugh. Between the "no's" and the "Whats that?", I am terrified of the "Why?" stage. lol
    IrishPennMom

Answer by IrishPennMom at 10:10 PM on Jul. 14, 2011

• Lol he is no and why!!
    mommyofone15

Comment by mommyofone15 (original poster) at 9:28 AM on Jul. 15, 2011