Anyone use Instead

Hope this is in the right category

Does anyone use instead rather than pads or tampons? Have read reviews on it and how great it is. Bought a box, haven't quite got the hang of it, but haven't read any reviews that mention wearing it while sleeping. If you use them can you use them while sleeping or not?

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Health

• I like them but the only problem I have is that they're messy to take out.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I tried, but I cannot get it in correctly. It is not uncomfortable or anything, it just leaks. And when I pull it out, there is no blood in it. I would like some more info on these if anyone has had success. I have a 'retro verted' uterus (if I am saying that right), could that by my problem?
    texas_mama

Answer by texas_mama at 9:53 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• They are good for me if my flow isn't heavy. If they fill up they just spill out in a serious gush--eww! For real!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I tried them, but they never worked well for me. I found them uncomfortable and they leaked when I slept. I have since switched to a Diva Cup which I like much better.
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 10:47 PM on Dec. 17, 2008