Has this ever happened to you?

It's not for me but a friend of mine. The other the had a bloody show and she thought it was a sac, She took a few pregnancy tests it was faint positives. She went to the doctors and the bloody show was only a clot that she was really 9 weeks pregnant. That's one heck of a rocky story... I was wondering has this ever happened to anyone?

Also take note she has had multiple miscarriage, and she has a cervical problem (as she calls it: "the Lazy cervix")

vannahbaby213

Asked by vannahbaby213 at 4:29 PM on Jul. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• When I was pregnant with my last child i started to spot i freaked out because that didnt happen with the other 3 so i went to the dr had an ultra sound done and found out it was a twins one had a slow heart beat they said dont worry. i wasnt worried but when i went back a week later there was only 1 baby
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 4:34 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• With my current pregnancy, I had some bleeding with a clot similar to that around 10 weeks. My doctor said that is was normal. I would advise her to not worry, and just be super happy about the pregnancy! Congratulations!
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 4:48 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• what did the doctor tell her to do? normally they tell you to rest when something like this happens; don't worry about it and it is normal to have this happen
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:37 AM on Jul. 18, 2011